Moroccan Décor Wall Light shades Engraved Handmade Brass Wall Light Brass Moroccan Wall Light Fixture
Inspired by the wall lamps in the ancient palaces of Morocco, this brass wall mounted lamp adds a sense of majesty to its environs. Its corset shape is decorated with our craftsmen's’ hand pierced geometric design on the main body as well as a floral and lattice design on its bottom tiers. The crown of the lamp features a discreet dome silhouette rendered with a small hand etched design and brass beading.
Brass wall light that allows to diffuse a beautiful reflection through its beautiful openwork and to illuminate your interior.
For Home Décor & Restauration Décor.
- Height :35cm / 14"
- Width :15cm / 6"
- Depth :7cm/ 3"
- The wall lamp is just a cover, the bulb base have to be installed in the wall.
- Materials : Copper / Brass
- Color : Silver / Brass
This lamp can be easily hung from the wall using a ceiling pendant fitting with an integral hook.
N.B: For any specific personalized order please fell free to contact us .
- How do you hang a Moroccan lamp from the ceiling? - Most of the Pendant lamps can be used as a normal electric pendant lampshade. They are hung from the ceiling either by putting a hook next to your existing ceiling rose or using a rose/ceiling plate with an integral hook.
- How can I check my order status? - You will receive a mail once shipped providing you the tracking number information.
- Can I change my order? - You can adjust your order anytime before we ship which is typically no later than early the next 5 days. contact us page or email us via email@example.com
- How soon can I have my order? - The shipping of the item will be after 5 To 8 days of purchase, we will let you know once shipped providing you the tracking number information's. Normally delivery takes a 1 to 3 weeks.
- Do you ship internationally? - Yes. We regularly ship to all corners of the world. Any custom duties imposed by custom authorities in your country will be your responsibility.
- What delivery companies do we use? - Normally Moroccan Post and occasionally DHL & FedEx
- Are you the cheapest? We aim to have the best prices you will find online
- Do we offer free delivery? - YES , we offer free shipping
- Do we offer discount codes? - Yes, about time to time we offer discount codes for our clients
- Can I get a better price for multiple items or a large order? - YES
Atlas Lights Morocco maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
We can ship worldwide! All deliveries are by a reputable courier by an economy service and your package will have a tracking number. Your purchase will arrive safely and in good condition.
Shipping costs are:
UK & EU Free
US & Canada Free
Rest of the world: will be calculated at checkout or contact us
The shipping of the item will be after 5 To 8 days of purchase, we will let you know once shipped providing you the tracking number information's.
Estimated shipping times:
-North America: 9 - 21 business days
-United Kingdom: 8 - 20 business days
-Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10 - 20 business days
-Europe: 6 - 15 business days
We accept all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express and you can also pay using PayPal.
Shipping costs do not include any local customs, duties or import taxes that you may need to pay. Please take extra care to find out if you will be liable for any such payments
We ensure delivery to the address specified by you at the shipping price quoted at the time of purchase. Please give us full postal address, email address and telephone contact number
If we can't deliver within good time we'll be sure to let you know, and to keep you updated on the progress of your delivery (but we can’t be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause that is beyond our control)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, please ship to our address:
Res Riad Bernoussi Gh 04 Imm 12
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, we will shipping the new item to you..
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.